These company “statements” articulate the way we run our business. It is our vision for the ‘here and now’ and into the future and our Code of Conduct by which our employees will represent our business.
Our passion is to partner with our clients to realise their vision of creating and preserving a safe, compliant and productive work environment.
We will achieve this through engaging with business to develop a comprehensive understanding of culture, operations and risks. On these foundations, we will design and build quality, practical and cost effective safety management solutions that align with business objectives.
Successful implementation will be achieved through strong stakeholder engagement, assignment of accountability, the management of risk and the discharge of due diligence requirements, enabling a culture of safety.
The outcome of this will be to protect the people, profile & products of the businesses with whom we partner.
Build trusted relationships with clients to deliver quality, responsive, cost effective and valued services that protect their people, profile and product.
As Safety Management Solution grows, it is our values that will anchor our culture and define the way we work. It’s not just what we do, but how we do it that matters.
Employees and representatives will therefore articulate these value while conducting business on behalf of the company.
In everything we do for our clients:
|For ourselves, colleagues and clients
|Focus on the goal and achieve the best outcome
|Can it be done smarter, quicker and more effectively
|Take pride in ourselves, our work, our profession. Determined to do the very best, every time
|Honesty, Respect, Openness, Reliability and Equity
|Listen carefully, clarify and deliver value. Nothing is too difficult!
Code of Conduct
All employees and contractors are bound by the following code when conducting business on behalf of Safety Management Solutions Pty Ltd (“Company”).
During performance of their professional duties, the Company representatives must:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that maintains the highest degree of integrity, honesty, impartiality, confidentiality and quality of work.
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy and be cognisant of their human rights;
- Be professional in appearance and conduct, while dealing with potential or existing clients.
- Give priority to the health and safety of all they interact with in accordance with accepted standards of moral and legal behaviour;
- At all times behave in a way that upholds the values and good reputation of the Company
- Possess and maintain the required knowledge, skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of service.
- Fulfil the terms and conditions of their employment or contract and avoid real or apparent conflicts of interest
- Not under any circumstances, engage in any illegal or improper practices;
- Not attend work for the Company affected by intoxicating substances (ie drugs, alcohol, etc) and must not consume intoxicating liquor or drugs while undertaking business on behalf of the Company.
- Maintain the confidentiality of client information whether verbal or written.
- Not divulge confidential Company information or pricing to another person or company under any circumstance and in particular to gain an improper advantage for themselves or any other person.
- Not provide false or misleading information.
- Not adversely affect the professional reputation of the company or another person.